What were your best & worst posts

Albany,n.y.

Here are my best:

1) Topic-"Rob Johnson the sacked man" -I wrote this one the week when the trade was done but not official yet. I had looked up Rob's stats & noticed the disturbing ratio of times sacked to plays. At that point I was against the trade. I remember talking with Petrino & he agreed & stated that that 4th round pick was "piling on". Unfortunately, after the trade was completed I listened to Butler & Wade & got brainwashed.

2) The case for Willis McGahee for #1 pick. Written a few weeks before the draft & before we signed Olandis Gary. I stated that because of the Price trade it was a freebee & we should gamble on greatness. I also did a little Travis Henry bashing in the post. It resulted in several flames, including some saying they wouldn't waste a pick on him.

3) The case for JP Losman as our #1 pick. Written the morning of the draft last year. Flames included things like coach killer etc. Ice's response: Fugg no!

The worst:

1) In numerous posts, supporting Rob Johnson as our future & stating that he must be given the chance because he's so much younger than Flutie.

2) 3 games into Wade's coaching career, I called for his firing and declared-"Haslett 99". (If Haslett ever ends up coach of the Bills, we're dooomed)

3) In different years I declared that Donavan McNabb would be a bust because he played too much like Flutie and no Syracuse QB coming out of the Flex offense had ever succeeded in the NFL & I declared Roethlisberger a likely bust because he came out a year too early and would meet the same fate as the Leafs, Schulers & Couchs who were all high picks as underclassmen leaving early.