Should Buffalo make a run at CB Ken Lucas?

Tipster19

Seattle can't keep or "tag" all the players. Why should Buffalo trade or even use an early round pick on a CB when they can just cough up the cash for an proven experienced player? This would be 1 less position to worry about. Would this be a good or bad move?

Here's another possible solution. Trade TH for Lucas. This could potentially save Seattle from losing out all together. They could tag Hasslebeck or Jones, let Alexander go and replace him with Henry for alot less money. They have a pretty good, young secondary now to where as they could absorb the loss of Lucas. With spending less money on a RB would it would loosen up more $$$ for their other players.

Seattle can't keep or "tag" all the players. Why should Buffalo trade or even use an early round pick on a CB when they can just cough up the cash for an proven experienced player? This would be 1 less position to worry about. Would this be a good or bad move?

227525[/snapback]

How about Walter Jones. I hope TD is thinking offensive line in free agency, we have enough corners.

As far as trading for a FA he may not be. Price was tagged so we could get compensation. The same could happen here. Point is I'd like to see Buffalo make some moves for some proven veterans. Lucas would look good in blue. I don't care how the Bills get him. It gets so tiresome drafting players and then when they start solidifying themselves their contracts are matured and they start commanding big bucks and Donahoe gets rigid. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose in negotiating. I want to beat New England THIS year and take the division. I say let's trade TH and move on. Keeping him will only be a negative. His attitude stinks and it doesn't look like he'll get much playing time playing behind Willis. The Eagles believe in dumping a player a year BEFORE he's spent. I only see Henry's value spiraling down while he's in Buffalo.