And yet another playoff thread...why not?

Buftex

Okay...I got the #1 seed in my league, even though, on the year, I was 8th in our 12 man league in scoring...so I have been lucky. I just want to extend that luck another two weeks!

Need to pick a defense. Either Houston (@INDIANAPOLIS) or Miami (@NEW ENGLAND)

My biggest issue is at running back. I need to start two this week. I am, obviously, going with LeSean McCoy (though he has been a dud a lot of weeks), but I am having a tough time picking my second RB...the list of mediocre candidates, pick one:

Reggie Bush (vs Minnesota)- did not practice, probably a game time decision

Bryce Brown (vs Green Bay)- something tells me the Bills don't run a lot this Sunday, but BB is a decent receiver, no?

Travares Cadet (@CHICAGO)- Monday Night...have carried this kid most of the season, just waiting for something

Charles Sims (@CAROLINA)- hard to get a gauge on the TB running attack...

My line-up as it stands now:

QB: Jay Cutler

RB: LeSean McCoy

RB: ? (proababy Bush, Cadet if Bush can't go)

WR: Jordy Nelson

WR: Jeremy Maclin

FLEX: DeAndre Hopkins

TE: Coby Fleener

PK: Adam Vinateri

DEF: Houston (@INDIANAPOLIS)

Bush did practice today. He's not a good choice, but I think is the best of that sad lot. After that Sims? There has to be someone better. . . .

I kind of have the same reaction to the defenses. I'd rather play Tennessee than either of those two. I would play Miami over Houston. Miami beat NE week 1 and sacked Brady 4 times.

Thanks for your input KD. I dumped the Texans Defense and picked up the Ravens. I will play them against Jacksonville. Ravens secondary is bad, but I have my fingers crossed that the Jags won't be up for the game, and the Ravens, at home, should play with a little inspiration. Not much I can do about the RB situation, however...I just got my fingers crossed that lady luck smiles on me two more times.

Detroit keeps saying they plan to have Bush play a big role, so he's likely to get a chance at least, though I don't know if he's really healthy. I drafted him in the 3rd round this year, which hurt. Next year I'd still take him, but in the lean later rounds, if he's still available.

The Ravens are a great play, I think. I would start them over the Chiefs, who I'm likely to start. I'm also grabbing Cleveland for next week against the Panthers if I'm still playing.

Edited by Matt in KC

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.