Sam Madison for T. Henry

It's Patrick Sertain, but I agree that it would be great. This won't be very popular for those 2nd round pick hopefuls, but you can never have to much talent in the secondary. Our secondary would be second to none in the league with Clements and Sertain starting, McGee/Thomas in the nickel, and Vincent and Milloy playing deep.

It's Patrick Sertain, but I agree that it would be great. This won't be very popular for those 2nd round pick hopefuls, but you can never have to much talent in the secondary. Our secondary would be second to none in the league with Clements and Sertain starting, McGee/Thomas in the nickel, and Vincent and Milloy playing deep.

225719[/snapback]

Im Retarded.

Surtain is overrated. Miami is letting him walk mostly because of his high cap number next year (8.3 million), but if he was that good don't you think they'd try and keep him aorund. I remember Lee Evans burning him bad a few times at the home game. Madison impressed me a lot more than surtain did.

225719[/snapback]

Miami would probably want one of our higher draft choices along with TH, and even then I am skeptical that they would do it.