Jerry Hughes not pleased with Walt Coleman's crew

truth on hold

Good for Hughes for calling out Coleman. Old Walt is brutally bad, and seems to have it in for both us and for any Patriot* opponent (a la the Tuck Rule and the 2004 AFC CG vs the Colts, in addition to "just give it to them" and this year's Cheats* game)--a deadly combo....

He's the one and only ref I would actually beat bloody if given the opportunity. He's a dirty piece of ****.

That (head slap, not high 5) was a bogus call. But that's not what Hughes is pretending not to understand about Thursday's penalty call....

I agree he shouldnt have bumped the official. But his broader point is that crew has a history of bad calls going against bills at critical times. I see it, many other fans see it, and now we learn players do too.

At what point do fans file a class action lawsuit against the nfl or Walt himself?

It's obvious the league isn't going to fix anything. Just putting the thought out there.

Im sure there's no legal angle, however I'd love it if we could bring national media attention to that jackass and his crew with an online petition presented to the league, billboard, full page ad/editorial etc etc

Edited by JTSP