Memorable Bills-related snow days

It was the 90s I believe but yeah this one sticks out to me.

The worst weather wise game I went to was the Giants game the year they ruined the Pats* perfect season. Sideways freezing rain right in our face (section 122 - imagine that).

What game was it the the goalpost got blown down? It was either the Chargers or the Browns but I can't quite remember.

I think the Dolphins game with the wall of snow might have been in the early 2000s. I want to say Bledsoe was the quarterback. I distinctly recall the skies opening at one of those games and some cheesy song about snow playing over the PA. I'm pretty sure Ray Lucas played for the Dolphins in that game.

Totally agree that the Giants in '07 was the worst weather game ever here. I'd nominate the game against the Phoenix Cardinals in 1990 as another all-around crappy day. The home game against the Jets to clinch home field (I think 1991) should be on the list, too, because of the brutal cold and the snow and ice pervasive in the stadium.

The wind impacted the goalposts in a season finale against New England.

I'll add to the list of "best" weather games: the 1990 Miami playoff game was a blast, and I think there was enough snow at the first AFC championship game for it to make the list.

AFC Championship against the Raiders, second coldest game ever in the NFL... i sat on ice but we won 51-3. never been colder in my life. lots of ice and snow in the stadium and parking lot but the field was all good.

you have mixed up two raiders playoff games. The afc championship game was not that cold. The game you are alluding to was a couple years later.

you have mixed up two raiders playoff games. The afc championship game was not that cold. The game you are alluding to was a couple years later.

i stand corrected, you are right, i was at both and i was only 12 and 15 but man ... about as cold as you can imagine for 3+ hrs for sure Edited by SJDK