Anyone here live in Montana?

Hardy Pyle

cool....are you driving or flying?

If you need any info about Calgary, let me know. It's a great place and I can give you lots of tips on places to go, nightlife, mountains, touristy things, etc.

How long are you staying?

My uncle is a customs person so I'm checking with him, and I'm crunching some numbers on costs, etc, for shipping, etc.

What I'm looking at bringing over are 4 alloy rims with tires and an OEM spoiler.

So, they will take up alot of space.

But, if it all works out, maybe I can help defray some of your travel costs or some other mutually beneficial arrangement.

If you don't mind me asking, is it alot cheaper in Canada for laser eye surgery? I guess the strong Canadian dollar isn't working to your favor right now. But I think I've seen eye surger advertised at $495 an eye.

cool....are you driving or flying?

If you need any info about Calgary, let me know. It's a great place and I can give you lots of tips on places to go, nightlife, mountains, touristy things, etc.

How long are you staying?

My uncle is a customs person so I'm checking with him, and I'm crunching some numbers on costs, etc, for shipping, etc.

What I'm looking at bringing over are 4 alloy rims with tires and an OEM spoiler.

So, they will take up alot of space.

But, if it all works out, maybe I can help defray some of your travel costs or some other mutually beneficial arrangement.

If you don't mind me asking, is it alot cheaper in Canada for laser eye surgery? I guess the strong Canadian dollar isn't working to your favor right now. But I think I've seen eye surger advertised at $495 an eye.

225114[/snapback]

We are driving. Coming up (as of now) April 17th, and returning mid-day the 20th. I was going to drive my Neon, but could bring my pick-up if cost effective.

We would probably see the sites depending on how the wife feels.

As far as the eye deal, it will cost about 1,800 US in Canada and about $3,000 US in the states.