buffalo reaches the absolute depths

When you get to 33rd degree level Mason.....you get inducted into the "Illuminati" and one of the Rothschild spawn of Satan descendants gives you your lifetime membership card.

:doh:

:D

I don't care for these secret societies.....I think we shuould overthrow all of them.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :doh:  :w00t:

225736[/snapback]

Your response reminded me of something. Isn't the Illuminati/Rothchild connection actually refering to the Knights Templer? Somehow I seem to have forgotten the connection between the Knights and the Masons. Just Time I guess.

There are many many conspiracy theories surrounding the Knights Templer, but historicallly they seem to be an extrordinary group that fostered the birth of safe travel, banking - in short, all the precursors to the modern economy. They were also a most devout group who held property in common, and subjected themselves to an oath to uphold "Gods Work" that would make us moderns blush with inadaquacy. Im a little rusty on this, but I am a long way from disparaging such a group, based on what little knowledge I have on the subject. If Masons "desend" from the Templers, then I would regard that as to their credit.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good replys, especially from Alg.  Scientology is a cult and a fraud.  L Ron Hubbard, whom Scientologist claim was a war hero- in actuallity he was a paranoid schizoprenic who got kicked out of the military.  They have a huge intelligence network and like to use blackmail and extortion.  His books are garbage but Scientologists have huge resources.  They will continually purchase books and resell them so they can stay on best sellers lists.  Books are recycled.  Sometimes books arrive at say Barnes and Nobel and there is Walmart stickers still on the book.  They have you take a test to evaluate if courses would be beneficial to you.  Of course everyone according to the test has courses recomended.  Each course costs more and more money.  Eventually there are million dollar courses.  Supposedly after you spend all you money to reach this stage they inform you L Ron Hubbard is God.  They use blackmail bigtime.  Supposedly Travolta is gay and they have proof.  Thats a big rumour.  I could go on and on.  Dont ever use Scientology and Christianity in the same sentence!

225735[/snapback]

I believe you are correct in most of these assertions, with the possible exception of LRH is god (though the 1 mil is probably a little high too.) I have read the very top document, and if such a thing was discused I imagine it was more like "we are god." This is not an uncommon statement within the New Age movement, per se, but the intentions are certainly of a different order. Im not sure about this, however.

Its been a decade since I read it, and as I mentioned before, all the private collections have been confiscated, but I remember well a couple points that dwarf this in importance, or at lest in impact. Unfortunately, they are so foul, and the subject matter so sensitive and improbable, I prefer to keep them to myself. No one would really believe it, and probably the only thing it would accomplish is to have the Feds/courts rain pain down upon the head of SDS.

Speaking of which: SDS, if you happen to chance upon this conversation, and start to get strange inquery's about any users, delete my account and forget that it ever existed. Do the same with this thread. Seriously. I don't mind fighting the good fight, but I prefer to know where its coming from, if you know what I mean.

at the risk of banishing this thread to the PPP, I feel compelled to say that if this was an endorsement of any variety of Evangelical conservative Christianity, we wouldn't be reading about it a year and a half later.  There would have been a substantial public outcry before the speech was over.

as MadCap said, this is nothing more than self-help mysticism disguised as religion.

225184[/snapback]

I have to disagree. Scientology absolutely fulfills the requirements of a "religion". I happen to find it quite interesting (no I'm not a scientologist, for now I'm agnostic) and seems to make a lot more sense than the "traditional" religions which can prove nothing and require beliefs to be blindly accepted as truth. Scientology teaches that mans power lies with himself, from within and that man is basically good, not evil. The truly zany stuff is your traditional religion if you ask me. Scientolgy provides a religion for the thinking individual. This type of reaction is to be expected in a city like Buffalo, I'm afraid. :w00t:

I have to disagree. Scientology absolutely fulfills the requirements of a "religion".  I happen to find it quite interesting (no I'm not a scientologist, for now I'm agnostic) and seems to make a lot more sense than the "traditional" religions which can prove nothing and require beliefs to be blindly accepted as truth. Scientology teaches that mans power lies with himself, from within and that man is basically good, not evil. The truly zany stuff is your traditional religion if you ask me. Scientolgy provides a religion for the thinking individual. This type of reaction is to be expected in a city like Buffalo, I'm afraid.  :w00t:

225793[/snapback]

Rubbish. Scientology has changed its 'beliefs' to fit the circumstances and to keep the scumbags at the top rolling in $. Hubbard originally was 'God' and everything else was imagined by him, when he died the world/universe would end. Of course with his death and the subsequent absence of Armageddon the fact he had kicked the bucket was kept hidden from the world and the believers for a number of years. Since they can no longer claim he was God then their 'beliefs' have been altered in the subsequent years.

Hubbard was only a so-so science-fiction writer but he did a bang-up job getting rich off of religion.

225261[/snapback]

As far as Hubbard being an average or so-so Sci-Fi writer I would disagree. His novels were as worthless as the religious scam he founded to make himself very rich. (In one novel a set of nukes are set off one after the other in sequence.....despite the fact they were lying right next to each other :w00t: ). The best use for any of his writings is emergency bog roll or tinder.