Daniel Jeremiah Ranks Beckham Ahead of Watkins

truth on hold

i know how you are about LK lmao!

Kiko >>>>

Keuchly without that DL and Thomas Davis would be entirely different.

I think he is the best MLB in the game but I think he is not the cup of tea everyone tries to serve. I am very critical of MLB's.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This conversation is going to arise more the better some of the other WR's in the draft do, and the more games the Bills lose.

#19, Sammy Watkins, #21 Kelvin Benjamin Carolina (who plays tonight). #22 Mike Evans Tampa Bay #36 Brandin Cooks New Orleans

Odell Beckham Jr is currently ranked #77.

I've always maintained you never, ever trade away a future #1 pick unless its for a franchise QB or if you already have that QB and just need a single player who will dominate. That franchise QB is now riding the bench.

This last game when the Bills really needed him to step up. 10 targets, 4 catches for 27 yards.

Its not going to get better for this FO unless the team makes the playoffs this year.

Keuchly without that DL and Thomas Davis would be entirely different.

I think he is the best MLB in the game but I think he is not the cup of tea everyone tries to serve. I am very critical of MLB's.

i think he will pick off Sanchise tonight! But who doesn't.

Anyway my point was Kiko takes our D to the next level. It is already crazy good.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This is correct! Tired of the week to week on Sammy. He's a stud, we have him, and ain't letting him go. The draft was in June and is over, get over it people we're stuck with him. LMAO at the people who are so stuck on the draft.

Some of these people think more of draft picks than talent. Players like Sammy are rare. He is talented. catches the ball with his hands,very

rare for a modern player, most have to catch it against their body. He is hard working and plays hurt. You are right. he's the real deal and we were lucky

to get him. The price was cheap.