Tailgating Help! Jets @ Bills 11/24

Lady In Red

Hello, I live in Southern California and I am planning a surprise for my Buffalo Bills fan of boyfriend with a trip to a game on Sunday, November 24th. Being that we are from WAY out of town, I would like see if we can join a group for tailgating and/or some suggestions on what I can do to make the experience for him a great one. So, any comments or recommendations would be well appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello, I live in Southern California and I am planning a surprise for my Buffalo Bills fan of boyfriend with a trip to a game on Sunday, November 24th. Being that we are from WAY out of town, I would like see if we can join a group for tailgating and/or some suggestions on what I can do to make the experience for him a great one. So, any comments or recommendations would be well appreciated.

Thank you!

Fairly good chance that I will be in attendance with my brother, father and nephew. If so, we will be at Hammers Lot.

Read around quite a bit on this part and you'll learn what ya need to know for the most part. The regulars will be there - the demographics vary but you'll fit in. Parking at Hammers lot - a guy who drives an old car that he actually grills on and has a bowling ball you need to take shots out of as tradition has a ritual at 11ish, IIRC. Parking is $20, maybe? Maybe he will chime in on this, not sure if he is having anything special or not for this game.

There will likely be several members here who go to every game. Pick up some beer, be ready to share it and you'll get some food and beer back. Bring other stuff if you'd like, maybe some can chime in on what they'll be willing to bring/barter with ya.

Another note...

What day are you coming in? If you are going to spend some time seeing the area avoid the tourist traps - Duffs, Anchor Bar, among many others. If you go to Niagara Falls you can find free parking - you'll have to walk but it's worth it. Go to Goat Island, figure at least 2 hours for this but you can spend much more time. There is plenty to see in the area, plenty to do - Ft Niagara is often overlooked, the canal/Lockport, and more.

Thanks so much guys! This is great info! We will be flying in on Friday night and leaving Monday afternoon so Niagara Falls is definitely on our list. I will definitely look out for Bowling Ball shots and the helmet cars. I REALLY appreciate the input. I'm sure we will have a great time.

Check out the video tailgate 32 episode Buffalo. That will show you a little something about Hammers Lot and Pinto Kenny. I will be parking TBD posters to the left and in front of the white building. Make a Sign with TBD on it so that its easy to direct you there.