The QB to get us there still isn't on this team, but...

Kellyto83TD

You can bet your ass Brandon, Whaley and Marone will force EJ on us for 2-3 more years. Hackett's play calling is pure ****, I have seen better at the HS level, but he will stay as well.

So I say for 3 more years we will watch as the Defense finally fades as players get older or younger guys say "Fk this" and get out before we can ever hopefully see a true Franchise QB.

You can bet your ass Brandon, Whaley and Marone will force EJ on us for 2-3 more years. Hackett's play calling is pure ****, I have seen better at the HS level, but he will stay as well.

So I say for 3 more years we will watch as the Defense finally fades as players get older or younger guys say "Fk this" and get out before we can ever hopefully see a true Franchise QB.

You should bet your own ass, not other people's asses. Especially when you're talking nonsense.

To the posters who flamed above comments, I'd love to hear your opinion as to the next 2-3 years of the Buffalo Bills football team. Not that I agree 100% with the OP but I don't see any better scenarios playing out.

is this before or after they move to Toronto?