Week 10: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Fred & Sammy Both Active

Kyle Orton: "We're Just Getting Into Our Stride" (2:31)

Bills Quarterback Kyle Orton talks about playing the Chiefs this weekend and the boost Fred Jackson would provide if he is able to play on Sunday.

Fred Jackson: "Confident in Moving Around Today" (2:30)

The Bills running back talks about how Wednesday's practice went, how he's feeling, and wanting to get back in the lineup for the playoff push.

Alex Smith: "We're both in the thick of it" (5:18)

Chiefs QB Alex Smith addressed the Buffalo media via conference call on Wednesday. Smith discussed the tight AFC standings, his relationship with Jim Hostler, and the team's WR touchdown drought.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilcots is the worst, god he's a tough listen....someone tell him it's not 2005. Be ills all day holy crap beyond brutal

inside expertise ?? how about off the mark no idea who is playing where, or how well they are playing. He does Mix Ben Rothlisberger into every game despite no doing steeler games. Completely unaware who the best CURRENT players in the league are again the 2005 reference

Please try very hard to contain your excitement. :lol:

@SolomonsWisdom

I'm on the call for #chiefs vs #bills this week with @SperoDedes #NFLonCBS

@BuffRumblings

Don't expect any warm fuzzies from Kyle Orton leading up to this game against his former team in KC http://www.buffaloru...chiefs-reunion

His time with the Chiefs never had the look of permanence. He didn’t find himself a place to stay while with the Chiefs. Instead he kept a room at a local hotel. He didn’t get close to any of his Chiefs teammates and said he wouldn’t necessarily look to say hello to any of them on Sunday.

CAREER IN PHOTOS: FRED JACKSON

Take a look back at these photos of Fred Jackson's football career as he approaches his 100th game with the Buffalo Bills.

@KCChiefs

5 match ups to watch #Chiefs at #Bills http://profootballsp...to-watch-r4979 #ChiefsKingdom

Under Review: Marquise Goodwin (2:00)

Alexandra Vitale talks with Bills wide receiver Marquise Goodwin about why his sister has been such an influence on him and his goals for the second half of the season.

Aaron Williams: "Every AFC Game is Important" (3:16)

Safety Aaron Williams talks about going up against the Chiefs' tight ends and the importance of every AFC matchup.

Fred Jackson: "Sammy is a Resiliant Guy" (1:54)

The Bills running back talks about trying to come back early from his injury, and Sammy Watkins suffering an injury in practice on Wednesday.

The Chiefs are giving up nearly 5 yards per carry and are bottom 5 in the league in YPC. So you run like crazy, right? They are also the ONLY team in the NFL NOT to give up a rushing TD. I think that changes this weekend. I have to believe the game plan is heavy run with short passing mixed in. Own the time of possession and make them play from behind.

Regardless of Fred's ability to go, I think you go heavy Bryce Brown and hope he breaks one.

The Chiefs are giving up nearly 5 yards per carry and are bottom 5 in the league in YPC. So you run like crazy, right? They are also the ONLY team in the NFL NOT to give up a rushing TD. I think that changes this weekend. I have to believe the game plan is heavy run with short passing mixed in. Own the time of possession and make them play from behind.

Regardless of Fred's ability to go, I think you go heavy Bryce Brown and hope he breaks one.

Can the Bills' OL handle Poe?

4.7 yards per carry. Looks like many people are handling Poe. Plus, he just 1 guy.

I get it, but the interior of the Bills' OL has been making the opponents look good since week two. Hopefully they can get it done to slow down Hali and Houston.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz