Russell Wilson isn't black enough, per CBS sports

You seem to have a difficult grasping the difference between "all" and "some". You keep insisting that all Muslims want all "Jews" dead. That's demonstrably false, yet you keep repeating it as if it means something.

And I realize I've hijacked my own thread. But that's how much fun you are.

Your comprehension, and again, understanding of reality is beyond pathetic.

You people that taking everything 100% literally are freaking children.

All the Muslims speaking out, all the charasmatic muslims, all those in charge, all want all the jews dead.

The moderate muslims have no voice whatsoever, and are insignificant. They are like children themselves, they are afraid of saying a word, so they are useless when it comes down to it all, they might as well all be dead with the people who want to kill the rest of the world. They will not stand up for what it right.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Muslims speaking out, all the charasmatic muslims, all those in charge, all want all the jews dead.

The moderate muslims have no voice whatsoever, and are insignificant. They are like children themselves, they are afraid of saying a word, so they are useless when it comes down to it all, they might as well all be dead with the people who want to kill the rest of the world. They will not stand up for what it right.

You are incorrect.

"It's your fault for taking me literally when I'm being excruciatingly specific!"

You get more and more retarded with every post.