Bills have a weak secondary

Tom Brady exposed the Bills secondary today. It wasn't just the dink and dunk stuff, it was also the intermediate and deep passes. McKelvin was beaten numerous times, especially on 2 TD's. I forgot who was the CB, but there was absolutely no reason for him to push the Pats WR in the end zone resulting in a pass interference penalty.

i

Seriously, because I am genuinely curious. How many of the 32 QBs in the league make that first TD pass. How many of the 32 QBs in the league after getting rushed and frustrated in the first two three quarters would have made the passes that Brady did. Brady is one of the top five QBs in the history of the game and he fought and he fought and he fought until he beat us. If we had Brady and they had Orton we would have won about 40-7.

i

Seriously, because I am genuinely curious. How many of the 32 QBs in the league make that first TD pass. How many of the 32 QBs in the league after getting rushed and frustrated in the first two three quarters would have made the passes that Brady did. Brady is one of the top five QBs in the history of the game and he fought and he fought and he fought until he beat us. If we had Brady and they had Orton we would have won about 40-7.

The first TD where the Pats WR beat 2 of our WR's was a good play on the Pats. The other TD's where the Pats receivers were left wide open are inexcusable.