How many posts....

Maybe I just can't see the option. Damn, I didn't think I was that computer illiterate...  :rolleyes:

755[/snapback]

USMC, if you click on My Controls on the top right hand side of this page, then go to Edit Profile, in the box labeled Custom member title you should be able to type in a custom title...if not then it may be that something changed..did you just go over 500 posts today? That could be a reason too, may take some time to update or something

USMC, if you click on My Controls on the top right hand side of this page, then go to Edit Profile, in the box labeled Custom member title you should be able to type in a custom title...if not then it may be that something changed..did you just go over 500 posts today?  That could be a reason too, may take some time to update or something

765[/snapback]

I've heard others say that you may want to log out and then log back in to refresh your profile options.

Tried all of that. It's not working. Oh well. I was over 500 posts a while ago. I can't see any "Custom member title" box or button anywhere. Thanks for the help though.

780[/snapback]

I actually thought "Veteren" was your custom title! At least its appropriate for you :rolleyes:

Tried all of that. It's not working. Oh well. I was over 500 posts a while ago. I can't see any "Custom member title" box or button anywhere. Thanks for the help though.

780[/snapback]

After logging out, then logging in, go to:

My Controls - Edit Profile Info

At the top, you will see "Custom Member Title"

Archived