Letter from Terry and Kim Pegula

ricojes

Putting aside the bolding and all caps (which is awesome), the thing that struck me was the lack of equivocation. Not one single iota of ambiguity in the statement. They're staying. Period.

Compare that to the Bon Jovi letter in August and all the mealy mouthed language (which was certainly drafted by lawyers and publicists).

Hmmm, the guy just shelled out $1.4 BILLION to give us all what we prayed for - and probably spent far more than the team is really worth in WNY. He did it for the right reasons. Sorry, I've just skimmed this stuff, but does anyone really think he's trying to hoodwink us? He's the one with $1.4 in the game.

How much is the leased land worth? 6 billion?

The land? Where did you get that number? There's an awful lot of land out there. How much is that per acre? Are you talking with improvements? He doesn't own those (or the land). He has a leasehold interest. But I bet he"ll be willing to kick in cash when the time comes for a new place. I thought you were kidding at first. How about this... just don't go, or watch. I'm done.

Darn, you got me! I said I was done, but that was just too funny. You're right, the lease probably includes oil and gas rights and we'll be fracking under the Ralph before we know it. It's a modern Beverly Hillbillies.

Well done.

Darn, you got me! I said I was done, but that was just too funny. You're right, the lease probably includes oil and gas rights and we'll be fracking under the Ralph before we know it. It's a modern Beverly Hillbillies.

Well done.

We can only hope that Terry and Kim are as shrewd as Jed and Granny.