Kudos to Marrone.

Kellyto83TD

"I didn't ask (the front office) for an agreement," Marrone said, via ESPN.com. "I just went in and said this is the direction I'm going." Good for him!

EJ supporters are screaming "he is trying to save his job". Funny I see a guy that is saying FU to the front office forcing a crap QB on him. To me he wants to WIN And he owes it to the entire team to make the decision that gives the Bills the best chance at winning.

Too many times we have seen Coaches flat collapse with crap QB's here, Marrone said screw that! Maybe now we know what that fight with Brandon and Whaley was really about near the end of camp?

Wow, what courage. He is going from a 23 year qb with a 2-2 record and a 80 qb rating for a 31 yo with a career .500 record and a 79 qb rating. What guts!

and that is why ESPN made the QBR.

EJ Manuel and Brady Quinn are the only two QBs to have single digits QBRs in back to back performances.

EJ Manuel was really really terrible the last 4 games and the last two went from really terrible to horrendous.

It was clear the WRs were frustrated I'm sure the defense was frustrated by keeping the game close the last two weeks and getting nothing on offense. The locker room had to be looking at EJ as the weak link.

Marrone might have lost the locker room by continuing to put a QB out on the field that was clearly in over his head.

The Kyle Orton era begins at first place in the AFC East.

Edited by Why So Serious?