It's All Good for the Buffalo Bills

tonyd19

OP, is 35-35 a good enough track record? Umm kay.

Well considering, EJ is what...5 and 9 as a a starter, I would say .500 is an upgrade. I actually like EJ a lot, and I think he will be a solid player in this league, but I do not think he has the mental make up of an elite QB and he is just not ready yet.... I have to ask you what is more important. The team winning, or EJ getting better?

We have the guy who lost starting jobs to Rex Grossman and Tim Tebow. We probably just destroyed a young QB's confidence after less than 16 starts.

Orton is Kelly Holcomb part 2. So awesome. EJ might suck but I'd rather see than that a guy who might get us to 8-8.

He lost out to Grossman in his 2nd season, where Grossman was the established starter before injury. Plus, Grossman did get a team to the Super Bowl. Tebow was handed the job, Orton never "lost" it to him. But using your logic.... Are you going to say when the Bills are ready to hand things back to EJ....."EJ....we can't start him, he lost his starting job to Kyle Orton!" Based on your logic, we may as well just cut EJ now and nobody else should sign him because he lost his starting job.

Tony ,

I think you have made a solid points and covered the bases.

I prefer to panic just the same .

Ha...ha... Funny post. That is the best part. Either we are better, or we are better....But no need to panic.