IMO- No way EJ starts again for this staff, injury excuses

No reason to start the losing QB & the team will not easily admit to the bet on EJ going wrong, so it's all about the injury. Can't really blame the people in charge about an injury & you can't get must worse than EJ so it's all over. I'd plan on seeing Orton ongoing & EJ being held out due to injuries, what a shame.

This is all IMO- but it's all set in stone.

Are you having a stroke?

It ended today, maybe you guys should say IN to try to be cute more or expect the team to not say this, it's in stone today. Lock this up and freeze in it denial, it always makes sense.

What?

What?

What?

You think it's about EJ anymore ? Can't field a worse choice if you plan on winning today or expect a job to be retained, new owner / new team.

We will not and I stand by this, we will not win another game this season with EJ startin at QB. I regret buying those tickets for the Patriots game! Manuel is terrible and I'm being respectful here. K.Orton may not be lights out but damn there's no way he's worse than this sack of ****.

We will not and I stand by this, we will not win another game this season with EJ startin at QB. I regret buying those tickets for the Patriots game! Manuel is terrible and I'm being respectful here. K.Orton may not be lights out but damn there's no way he's worse than this sack of ****.

I think you might be right Roc. EJ is terrible. Simple as that. His accuracy is as bad as any QB in the league. He NEVERS puts the ball where the receiver can make a play after the catch. I am amazed that we spent a 1st round pick on this guy. He has no football sense whatsoever. We take two TO's in the first half when we are inside the Texans 15 yrd line. Than on 3rd and goal from the 13, EJ throws to M Williams at the 5. The ball is low, and dropped. But it doesn't matter, the play had no chance of a TD. Why throw that ball? I see no point in starting EJ any longer if we want to win. 2-2 can turn to 2-6 real quick. If Marrone won't change QB's I would fire him and Hackett, and name Schwartz head coach tomorrow. We have a lot of talent on Defense and at the skill positions on O. You HAVE to have a QB to win in this league. If I am Brandon and Whaley, I sit down tonite w Marrone and dictate the change to Orton. You can tell by the body language of all the receivers that they can't stand playing w EJ. These guys are all pros. They know who has talent. Hopefully knuckle head Marrone gets it quickly. Otherwise he should be fired immediately.