(OT) George W. Bush's Worst Nightmare

ajzepp

Why is this guy running around in the field with a donkey and his pants around his ankles? What the !@#$ does he think is going to happen? He has got to be from San Francisco? He must have wanted a date and his current botfriend wasn't satifying him.

GWB too?  sh--, thats been my worst nightmare since the first time I went to the zoo...

222314[/snapback]

LMAO!

Two options, really.......run faster or learn how to joust :lol:

As a miniature donkey owner this is by no means the first time I've seen this video. There are a number of things that make this a fake. First off, a donkey by himself will die. They are extremely social, and a jack is nearly inspeparable from his jennets. Second, a couple uppercuts will shut him right down. That's what a jennet does when she isn't in the mood. Third, donkeys don't do it on the ground. The jennet stands... Fourth, why wouldn't the cameraman come to the aid of the guy?

It's a donkey vs elepant thing!  Get it?

222349[/snapback]

Oh, I see, The donkey, azz, Democrat, azz, wants to !@#$ the the republican in the azz. That makes alot of sense now. They've been doing that for quite some time. But,things have changed recently.

Is this a gay thread?

Oh, I see, The donkey, azz, Democrat, azz, wants to !@#$ the the republican in the azz. That makes alot of sense now. They've been doing that for quite some time. But,things have changed recently.

Is this a gay thread?

222354[/snapback]

Dude, the Donkey is the symbol of the Democratic Party lol

I wasn't responsible for that decision......been that way for some time now :lol: