(OT) Caption this photo

stevestojan

Yep, B (cup) actress Bridgette Moynihan or however you spell it.  Speaking of which, I saw Tara Reid on BDSSP last night and she was wearing an Iggles jersey.  Too funny!

222624[/snapback]

BDSSP was a subject on the Daily Show this week - Jon Stewart was talking about how Fox was worried about decency complaints since the show would be used on Super Bowl sunday. So they were going to change Damn to Darn. He said the next word in the title to be changed would be "Best." <_<:lol:

BDSSP was a subject on the Daily Show this week - Jon Stewart was talking about how Fox was worried about decency complaints since the show would be used on Super Bowl sunday.  So they were going to change Damn to Darn.  He said the next word in the title to be changed would be "Best."  <_<  :lol:

222626[/snapback]

"Hot damn! And I didn't mean darn."

I see fine. However with your head firmly planted up Tommy's ass, it's YOU who has trouble seeing. All I needed to do was point out that Belichick won a big game WITHOUT Brady, back in 2001. You know the game I'm talking about, dontcha?! <_<

Oh and I'm SURE the "Ben R. is undefeated as a starter" didn't get to you guys! :lol: You're all tho thenthitive about your Tommy Boy.

The one where Brady started and left with a lead?  In that case, basball managers routinely win game WITHOUT their starting pitchers.  Is that the logic you're using here?

Get over it HD. Without Bledsoe's 10 points (compared to Brady's ZERO, so the lead wasn't due to him), the Pats lose the game. If you want me to explain how football is totally unlike baseball (and quickly, in baseball defense cannot score points and there are no ST's)< i can do that. But like I said, Belichick has won big games without key players like Law, Seymour, and in that case Brady, and in fact won it WITH Bledsoe.

Oh and here's an article you might find interesting:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=bayless/050128