Analysis of every EJ snap through 3 weeks - per Chris Trapasso

YoloinOhio

nice insight.

I'm not sure if he's earned a better reputation lately but isn't he more or less a regular idiot like you or I with the big difference that he pushed his chips in on some entry level opportunities while we talk here still?

I don't remember him having any real qualifications - but could be wrong. Still will appreciate him taking the time to try to our out an educated opinion though.

I'm not sure if he's earned a better reputation lately but isn't he more or less a regular idiot like you or I with the big difference that he pushed his chips in on some entry level opportunities while we talk here still?

I don't remember him having any real qualifications - but could be wrong. Still will appreciate him taking the time to try to our out an educated opinion though.

i don't know. I follow him on Twitter and think he does a really nice job covering all the teams. Never seems biased against anyone, always very objective observation. He gives more information than he does opinion. I guess, as with all people who cover the NFL, you take their analysis fwiw. I suppose it's anyone's right to call someone a certified idiot, if they don't agree with the analysis, but IMO adds nothing to the discussion. Edited by YoloinOhio