I "Live" in BUFFALO !!!

BonJovi

lol. And I suppose you think they put in any effort whatsoever during that game? Did you even watch it?

I live in the area now. here is something you haven't figured out yet. Tampa Blows. Good beaches? LOL

Sad

I need to go in that cesspool called Tampa for different reasons What a feeling driving home South every single time.

You should go out more and BTW it is very hard to believe you are from Buffalo. Unless being raised under a bridge qualify's you

For that. Go the Tampon Bay boards and revel in their suckitude. reading your posts gives me a headache.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in the area now. here is something you haven't figured out yet. Tampa Blows. Good beaches? LOL

Sad

I need to go in that cesspool called Tampa for different reasons What a feeling driving home South every single time.

You should go out more and BTW it is very hard to believe you are from Buffalo. Unless being raised under a bridge qualify's you

For that. Go the Tampon Bay boards and revel in their suckitude. reading your posts gives me a headache.

If you live in this area and can't find anything great about it, you must be a miserable person. And why is it hard to believe I am from buffalo? Because I didn't like it?

If you live in this area and can't find anything great about it, you must be a miserable person. And why is it hard to believe I am from buffalo? Because I didn't like it?

I live in the area. if you read at all I said wasTAMPA blows. Why? because it does. But have fun watching the Bucs today. You don''t like Buffalo? Don't post on a Buffalo site. It really is that simple, you would be welcome at the Tampon Bay Bucs site with open arms being a Buffalo hater and all......