Sammy(not our beloved #14) isn't gonna be happy about this

The Poojer

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice especially from a hampster. You are a hampster aren't you? And you offended by the video because it's a reflection of all hampsters. They will eat any **** put in from of them (including packs of sila gel) because they're gluttonous guinea pig wannabes.

Heyz Chef Douche herem is the lowdown:

I gotz my languagem skillsp from silica packsz it is true and it looks like you gotz yours from the publicq education system. I wills help you out with a fewn definitions.

Hamster - Fat haiiryz losers of the animalsw kingdom who getsp their butts kicked by gerbilsp all day longs. Readm my screen name.

Hamper - Wherem Chef Jimq puts his dirty clothes whenz he doesn'tz pass out drunnkq in them.

Dumpster - Wherem Chef Jim "shops" for hisl "new" clothes.

Hampster - Not a wordm unless you are too stupidp to readm or you mixedm up hamster, hamperm and dumpster

I hopem theism helps you and the other illiterate moronism here.

Heyz Chef Douche herem is the lowdown:

I gotz my languagem skillsp from silica packsz it is true and it looks like you gotz yours from the publicq education system. I wills help you out with a fewn definitions.

Hamster - Fat haiiryz losers of the animalsw kingdom who getsp their butts kicked by gerbilsp all day longs. Readm my screen name.

Hamper - Wherem Chef Jimq puts his dirty clothes whenz he doesn'tz pass out drunnkq in them.

Dumpster - Wherem Chef Jim "shops" for hisl "new" clothes.

Hampster - Not a wordm unless you are too stupidp to readm or you mixedm up hamster, hamperm and dumpster

I hopem theism helps you and the other illiterate moronism here.

No you dumbass furry faced ham(p)ster. A dumpster is where I shop for Saturday's dinner special.