NFL refs and fantasy football/survivor pools

Does anyone know whether NFL refs are allowed to participate in fantasy football for $$ or survivor pools?

I know that athletes and referees can't bet.

While usually for smaller amounts of money, has the NFL "got with the times" and looked at participation in the burgeoning fantasy football and survivor markets?

I'm so proud of us that we won regardless, but yesterday's officiating truly had me asking whether the refs had an interest in seeing Chicago win.

Also not a big fan of "running into the kicker" but that non-call in the Colts/Broncs game last night and a few others really had my head shaking. There was clearly contact while the kicker's leg was still being retracted and he was the text book definition of "helpless player".

On the EJ pick... He was clearly wrapped up well after the INT. I think Brady gets the late hit call on that play... Aren't they clamping down more hitting the QB? I am not a big fan of the rule, but call it if they call it for the chosen QB's.

The wrap up was full few seconds after he realeases... It was clean, but wasn't it late according to the rules to protect the QB? Maybe I am wrong...