Confirmed. Showing the games in my bar in the East Village.

NYCBoozers

Born and raised Bills fan from Cortland, NY. Owner and operator of the Immigrant Tap Room @ 341 E. 9th Street, NY, NY.

Come watch the games with me tomorrow, I can't wait!!!

I'll be serving Texas Hots and Chicken Wings, as well as Labatt's Blue and Southern Tier Farmer's Tan.

Hoping to see Fred and CJ prove the running game early, and dying for Sammy to get a TD!

Go Bills!!!

- Jason

I may show up. I haven't had a go-to spot for a few years now. My last regular Sunday Bills bar was Bonnie's where I was a regular from 2003-2007 and an occasional patron after that. Bonnie's is an ok spot with a mellow Brooklyn crowd (by way of Buffalo of course) but the nice folks and great food (best wings in Brooklyn and Beef on Weck!) can't make up for the limited seating and only two small TV's. I do recall you posted about this a while back and I think you said something to the effect of it needing to be a quiet atmosphere as to not bother customers who aren't there for the game. Is that still the situation?

Yeah chill bar, but plenty of TV options and full sound. It's not a roadhouse, but def for fans that appreciate sitting down and watching the game and hearing sound and also hearing each other talk. Excited for tomorrow!!! Will post some pics so you can get the vibe.

Yeah chill bar, but plenty of TV options and full sound. It's not a roadhouse, but def for fans that appreciate sitting down and watching the game and hearing sound and also hearing each other talk. Excited for tomorrow!!! Will post some pics so you can get the vibe.

How did the first game turn out? Are you going to show tomorrow's game?

There's that guy I was talking about in that other thread! :beer:

Place looks nice - if I was in that hood, I would eat Momofuku every night! Was just making the Momo pork belly rub for PB sliders I'm making for the game (an app before the Beef on Weck).

I end up in the city often for work, if I'm ever in the neighborhood, I'll stop in!

Go Bills!

There's that guy I was talking about in that other thread! :beer:

Place looks nice - if I was in that hood, I would eat Momofuku every night! Was just making the Momo pork belly rub for PB sliders I'm making for the game (an app before the Beef on Weck).

I end up in the city often for work, if I'm ever in the neighborhood, I'll stop in!

Go Bills!

As good as Tampopo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampopo