NFL's Domestic violence crackdown/ retired players/OJ

Thanks, appreciate it. Good to know you've got my back...

...except for, y'know, that puts you behind me. Which is kind of creepy. I'll just be sure not to bend over.

hey man, I was 1st calling myself an idiot,

So how I ended up behind you is what I want to know

How do you determine which offenses warrant removal?

It doesn't have to be a legally defined contract. For the Wall, the owner can decide. OJ goes off. Not really controversial at this point. It's sick that his name is up there.

For HOF, you can have a conduct committee. 5 people vote on anyone nominated for removal.

WOF, HOF are just an honorific. Why would anyone want to continue to honor horrible people? Just pluck 'em out and move on. Besides the fact that I'm sure everyone goes to get their photo taken next to killer OJ at the HOF, who would miss him? Who would give a **** if he was tossed. It would be 3 days of headlines and then 5 years later, we'd all be saying, "Yeah, that made sense. He was a double murderer after all. And even if Kato Kaelin did it, dude beat his wife and robbed some guys."

Super bonus points for mentioning Kato Kaelin.

It doesn't have to be a legally defined contract. For the Wall, the owner can decide. OJ goes off. Not really controversial at this point. It's sick that his name is up there.

For HOF, you can have a conduct committee. 5 people vote on anyone nominated for removal.

WOF, HOF are just an honorific. Why would anyone want to continue to honor horrible people? Just pluck 'em out and move on. Besides the fact that I'm sure everyone goes to get their photo taken next to killer OJ at the HOF, who would miss him? Who would give a **** if he was tossed. It would be 3 days of headlines and then 5 years later, we'd all be saying, "Yeah, that made sense. He was a double murderer after all. And even if Kato Kaelin did it, dude beat his wife and robbed some guys."

Super bonus points for mentioning Kato Kaelin.

Schit, the gloves didn't fit proving beyond any doubt that he didn't kill anyone. As far as the robbing goes, it was just a retrieval mission. Keep OJ on the wall.