Montreal Query

vegas55

Does it have to be a bi-centennial bar? :unsure:

Haven't been in Montreal in years. There are folks that frequent here that are from those parts though.

Poutine, smoked spiced beef, and beer. Right there's a sound basis for enjoying an NFL game.

If you have a laptop you could get The Bills game called on radio - but it does not work on a phone or tablet.

Otherwise it will be in French.

Go Bills!

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Your best bet is Champs Sports Bar. If it's not shown on one of the TVs just ask for it.

http://www.montrealp...-bar-restaurant

Marc in Montréal

P.S. Poutine and smoke meat are overrated if you ask me.

Marc, how about Le Cage Au Sports? They're a sports bar chain of those in Mont. and Quebec isn't there? I've watched Bills games there a few years back.

Marc, how about Le Cage Au Sports? They're a sports bar chain of those in Mont. and Quebec isn't there? I've watched Bills games there a few years back.

I'd be stunned to walk into any Cage Aux Sports and see a Bills preseason game. MLB, MLS, replay of the EPL or just RDS (French equivalent of EPSN) doing a special on PK Subban's tailor will be on before any preseason NFL game.

Regular season maybe, if they play in primetime and there is no hockey games played somewhere in the world at the same time.

Marc in Montréal