Let's Make a Statement This Weekend

Hello all,

I think this is the perfect weekend to showcase the Bills and us fans. The HOF weekend kicks off the season, and the nation will be watching. I think this gives us a great forum. Let's rally the troops and really show up in big numbers this weekend and show everyone what we're made of. Not to mention this weekend will serve almost as one of the last "tip of the cap" to the glory days and the best team in Bills history. I think everybody including the national media will comment on how important the Blils are in Buffalo and how great our fanbase is. Hopefully we will be well represented, and it may be naive but I think things like that really do make a difference. Not to mention it will be fun seeing Sammy in live action.

Also, how cool would it be to hear chants like "PEGULA! PEGULA! PEGULA!"

or... "THANK YOU RALPH!"

It would be awesome to hear those chants at either the ceremony or game to the point where they can't be ignored.

See you guys this weekend and lets go Bills!

Interesting point. It's certainly a leaguewide showcase for Bills fans. Anything (classy) that can be done to reinforce the image of Bills fandom strength, certainly wouldn't hurt. On a practical level, though, I'm not sure it would really influence much in the sale process.

Hello all,

I think this is the perfect weekend to showcase the Bills and us fans. The HOF weekend kicks off the season, and the nation will be watching. I think this gives us a great forum. Let's rally the troops and really show up in big numbers this weekend and show everyone what we're made of. Not to mention this weekend will serve almost as one of the last "tip of the cap" to the glory days and the best team in Bills history. I think everybody including the national media will comment on how important the Blils are in Buffalo and how great our fanbase is. Hopefully we will be well represented, and it may be naive but I think things like that really do make a difference. Not to mention it will be fun seeing Sammy in live action.

or... "THANK YOU RALPH!"

It would be awesome to hear those chants at either the ceremony or game to the point where they can't be ignored.

Great idea.

"Hopefully we will be well represented"

Hopefully we will be well represented, and it may be naive but I think things like that really do make a difference.

Here, here.

It could even garner some respect, and help the Bills gain more fans. Its a good time to be a Bills fan to finally see Andre Reed get into canton.

Hopefully the Bills play well, and come away with no serious injuries.

Hello all,

or... "THANK YOU RALPH!"

yes it is naive, but hey you go and tear it up. its the HOF game, for crying out loud, 90% of the nation is tuned out by the end of the 1st qtr. certainly can't hurt, other than to further showcase the "dog pound" image of Bills fans and by extension, Buffalo in general that the national media likes to portray... wait.. maybe it can hurt...hold off the chants, painted hard hats and jean cut-offs until the 2nd half when no one is watching..

on the other hand, if the shoe fits........

Edited by 8and8Forever