J.D. Hill article on painkiller addiction

JD Hill, haven't heard that name in a long time. He dated my sisters friend. Stevie kind of reminded me of him. As for the issue, yeah I think it was pretty well known and seems wrong of the teams, good luck with that.

JD Hill, haven't heard that name in a long time. He dated my sisters friend. Stevie kind of reminded me of him. As for the issue, yeah I think it was pretty well known and seems wrong of the teams, good luck with that.

It's going to be an ugly topic for the nfl, but unlike concussions it's atleast a pro locker room issue and won't effect the integrity of the product on the field or future generations of talent getting into the sport.

I wonder if baseball and basketball will draw the elite athletes more than football going forward. I have to think those ball players would sustain fewer lasting injuries statistically than football players and as pro athletes they all can make great money.

If I had a kid that could excel in a few sports I think I would try to steer him away from football. Hopefully fewer concussions, would be the major reason

Edited by Bob in Mich