Aargh... Bill Cowher is the devil

eiregi

I'm a TWC cable payer... Baffled... why would a company run these company promotional commercials... on every channel all the the time on their system?.. Umm... we are already paying for this... I get that wireless is tomorrow's today, but if I literally change channels.. Cowher is there selling to those to already have bought... Just a rant, but Cowher has sold the soul... (hey at least he'll be warm.. it's not Pittsburgh..)...

I'm a TWC cable payer... Baffled... why would a company run these company promotional commercials... on every channel all the the time on their system?.. Umm... we are already paying for this... I get that wireless is tomorrow's today, but if I literally change channels.. Cowher is there selling to those to already have bought... Just a rant, but Cowher has sold the soul... (hey at least he'll be warm.. it's not Pittsburgh..)...

So if TWC called you and said they'd give you millions to do the commercials, you'd say "no," because it might raise the price of cable for others?

Both businesses and homes have guests /customers in them who are not time warner cable subscribers

I'm currently enjoying the commercial where "Bill the Shill," talking about TWC's Internet service, says, "Why pay for what you don't need?" Note to Bill: We HAVE to pay for what we neither want nor need when we subscribe to HD television that includes, Oh, about a thousand channels no one will ever watch!!