A Couple of Things For You to Answer ...

Okay, watched some video on the Bills site & was wondering Who is our assistant HC ?

Or do we have one ?

I beleive Scwartz is the perfect candidate for the job but who is it !

Do you think that if the Bills come out smokin hot this year (which i for one think they will) & they make it to the play offs & show some super (bowl) potential, that & if given the assistant HC position Schwartz will stick around ?

Plus if for what ever reason Marrone was to leave & Schwartz took over as HC his DC would already be in place ...

If Hackett doesn't Hackett this year do you think he will be given another year to prove himself or not ?

If Crossman doesn't turn the ST's ship around this year with the new players he's been given (despite the fact that he inherited a ST"s unit that was ranked 8th or so the year prior to his arrival) do you think that Marrone has the stones to get rid of his boy or will he continue to make excuses to keep him around until the fans call for a mutiny ?

Do you think they will bring Spikes back ? I think he is the spark/attitude that our D needs !!

There you are Bills fans some useless junk to read & think about ...

Okay, watched some video on the Bills site & was wondering Who is our assistant HC ?

Or do we have one ?

I beleive Scwartz is the perfect candidate for the job but who is it !

Do you think that if the Bills come out smokin hot this year (which i for one think they will) & they make it to the play offs & show some super (bowl) potential, that & if given the assistant HC position Schwartz will stick around ?

Plus if for what ever reason Marrone was to leave & Schwartz took over as HC his DC would already be in place ...

If Hackett doesn't Hackett this year do you think he will be given another year to prove himself or not ?

If Crossman doesn't turn the ST's ship around this year with the new players he's been given (despite the fact that he inherited a ST"s unit that was ranked 8th or so the year prior to his arrival) do you think that Marrone has the stones to get rid of his boy or will he continue to make excuses to keep him around until the fans call for a mutiny ?

Do you think they will bring Spikes back ? I think he is the spark/attitude that our D needs !!

There you are Bills fans some useless junk to read & think about ...

If we don't have ST and offensive improvement I think both are on a short leash... Crossman having the shortest...