Dion Jordan (Dolphins) out for first 4 weeks!

Stimulants my butt. He took steroids or GH. I know they can't test for GH, but he must have taken something to put on 17lbs. Of muscle in 6-7 mos.

It's not possible. I've lifted hard for 32 years. I competed at a high level in powerlifting for 13 years. You don't gain 17lbs that fast even of you train at an extreme level and eat perfectly.

Stimulants like Adderal do not put on that kind of weight. The rules in the CBA is they can't tell you what he was nabbed for, just either substance abuse, or PED. He was nabbed for PED. That means he's loading up with something putting the weight on.

I really don't care but if he is going to cheat , he's dumb. You'd think he would have loaded up on GH which they don't test and works as well if not more than traditional steroids. They're also terrible for your health, and yes I've always been clean, but your going to be around that stuff when you train in heavy hitter gyms for powerlifting and bodybuilding.

I'm glad he was caught as cheating is cheating. Period. Lastly, I couldn't agree more he is their Maybin.

Agreed. Anything over 1/2lb of muscle gain a week is suspicious to me, even for pro athletes.

Thanks guys. I'm an old man now just trying to stay in shape as a dad, but some of this stuff is silly. I can think of one LB during our super bowl years ( I won't say who) who put on 20 lbs. in one off season and looked like he had some help.

It's no wonder the union has put off testing for awhile. You have to ask why? They state the reliability of the test. Ok, if that's true, how has the Olympics been testing for GH since the 80's.

They can easily test for GH, if both parties wanted to do so.

My point before was the guy was lying simply based on you can't do what he said you can do clean. The other interesting int was the previous post saying he blew up his arms. A hundred years ago when I was a strength training coach, the strength and power for a DE should be in his lower back, butt, legs, shoulders, and back. Secondarily in his tris.

Bi's mean nothing for what a pass rusher does in his movements.

At the end of the day, I don't care as he stunk anyway. I just hate cheaters.