It's Just 1.2 Billion!

I'm sure this will be handled financially as soon as California passes the new Pay-For-Your-Miles-Driven tax being introduced.

And don't forget the black boxes they will install to track and bill us will be a job creator for all the amnesty beneficiaries. Silly me, all those will be made in Malaysia or something

Didn't Toyota just move their operational headquarters to Texas because of these lib policies? Add them to the long list that have jumped ship in the last few years and pretty soon CA won't have anyone to tax. :) Detroit here we come baby!

Tim-

Didn't Toyota just move their operational headquarters to Texas because of these lib policies? Add them to the long list that have jumped ship in the last few years and pretty soon CA won't have anyone to tax. :) Detroit here we come baby!

Tim-

actually, Tim, they moved to Texas because the governer gave them what equates to $10,000.00 per employee of Texas taxpayers's money for doing so.

Tim-

But I will still be able to sit in my back yard(unemployed) and look at those beautiful rolling brown hills sipping my $20 per six pack craft beer!

actually, Tim, they moved to Texas because the governer gave them what equates to $10,000.00 per employee of Texas taxpayers's money for doing so.

At least it's for jobs which creates taxpayers which will return that puny 10gs pronto. Obama just likes to redistribute to his enviro buds and various other unproductive ne'er-do-well's . I wish we could send Brown and Barry to Texas for a little lesson in basic economics.