Would you rather lose 4 straight Super Bowls..

Grant

Marv Levy Bills or the Bill Cowher Steelers?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Marv Levy Bills or the Bill Cowher Steelers?

• I'd rather lose the Super Bowls (though I'd prefer to win!).
    • I'd rather not make the Super Bowl at all than to be embarassed!

Well? Would you rather have the situation of our beloved Buffalo Bills or that of the current Pittsburgh Steelers?

Obviously, we'd all rather win the big one than to lose anything - but if you had to choose, which would it be?

I'll take the 'bowls, baby.......we put up a hell of a fight, just couldn't climb that last hurdle.....but there is a legacy there because of the super bowls that we wouldn't have if we had lost in the championship games. I don't care how many we lose, there is never any shame in taking your shots and coming up short.

I mean, really... how can Cowher show his face in town after losing FOUR home championship games???  :D  How embarassing!

Bet TD was happy last night. :lol:

216289[/snapback]

Wow, all four of them were in their house?? I didn't know that.......that IS embarrassing!

TD friggin rules.......I hope he WAS laughing his ass off last night.

Interesting poll results, although I guess it isn't too surprising.

Personally, I'd probably rather take the Super Bowls, too - but I've heard a lot of people say that it's just a bigger stage to fall from. Intriguing, nonetheless!

I can't imagine not choosing the big game. Just being there made my blood electric. The thought that you are one win from it all is an adrenaline pumper. Why would you want to miss out on all that even if didn't turn out?

It's like saying I'd rather finish 3rd than 2nd or I'd rather not try than try and fail.

Personally, I'd probably rather take the Super Bowls, too - but I've heard a lot of people say that it's just a bigger stage to fall from. Intriguing, nonetheless!

217630[/snapback]

hell, if you are gonna fall, fall from the 50th story and make it worthwhile, rather than falling from the 2nd and just looking like a moron with a broken leg or something...