Dammit, NE is just good...

Tony P

Duh... I know this is not a revelation but the darn Pats just keep getting the job done. Before this game I stated the obvious to my Vikes' fans friends: NE will stop the run and make Chopped Beef beat them. Rookie can't do it. I knew it, you knew it and the Steelers new it. Didn't matter. I dunno, it's discouraging to watch this again.

Bills need to beat these guys our first meeting next year to have a chance...Darn, just a very good football team. I can't see Philly beating the Pats right now. Maybe losing their coordinators will make a difference in the future. At this point, it's hats off to NE.

:devil::lol:

I quickly was reminded why I hate the pats so much after Deion Branch scored the meaningless TD. What a classless idiot.

BTW, Namath giving out the Lamar Hunt trophy! lmao

Mr. Craft, I wanna kisch youuuuu  :lol:

215973[/snapback]

Namath... :devil::lol::lol: LMFAO!!!

They always come up big in big games. They may be in our division, but they deserve credit. They are the most mental and most physical team in the NFL. In my opinion they are dynasty, but I expect to start declining next season even if they do keep their roster intact.

They always come up big in big games. They may be in our division, but they deserve credit. They are the most mental and most physical team in the NFL. In my opinion they are dynasty, but I expect to start declining next season even if they do keep their roster intact.

216117[/snapback]

Who cares..........Fuk the Patsies!!! Let's see someone else win.

I dont think any person is stupid enough to say that the Patriots arent the best team in football. I just laugh at the people who act like they want to mail it in for the next decade because the Patriots look unstopable.

The Patriots are an amazing team...but their run will end, just like every other NFL team's run at greatness.

When the Patriots fall, I hope they fall in the worst way, like Miami did this year. Maybe Brady wants to retire and go smoke bong with Ricky?  :devil:

216126[/snapback]

Aside from having our first winning season in 5 years, another positive I take from this season was watching the Dolphins crash in the worst possible way. It was fun seeing them just totally collapse and the panic overtake the organization. Actually, another positive was watching these same pathetic Dolphins manage a victory against the soon-to-be SB Champion New England Patriots! I guess on any given Sunday...

When the Patriots fall, I hope they fall in the worst way, like Miami did this year. Maybe Brady wants to retire and go smoke bong with Ricky?  :lol:

216126[/snapback]

Brady is not used to losing, but his time will come and he may quit like you say. That would be classic. Ricky and Tommy, two little homos sittin in a tree doing bong hits. :devil:

For all the shiite Brady gets on this board, he's a real pro. Gets it done. Walks off the field with the same humble look whether he pitches a TD or goes 3 and out. Smooth. Cool.

216124[/snapback]

Obviously you missed him throwing his arms up in the air and putting both his hands on his helmet like a woman with over a minute left in the game. He is not humble like you think. He looks cool until he knows his team has won, then he acts like a girl who just won homecoming queen.

No you are right, NE is going to win the next 15 SBs...........they are not from another planet, they will fall and fall hard!!!

216141[/snapback]

I have said twice already, now a third time in this thread, that I think they will start declining next season. I just think they deserve a little more credit than everyone wishing them to choke and choke hard. I see what they are doing as a positive, you don't have free agency making them lose their players after each season. If we win the Super Bowl, I'd like to do it in the style similar to the Pats. Rather than just a one year snab of it and then not challenging the next season