If Manziel is on the board at 9....

And pay romo 20m on the bench?

I'm guessing Romo would start another season then they would get rid of him if they Draft JF...The Cowboys are in for a rough year in 2014...I think even Jerry knows it...They could use Romo as the scapegoat and go with JF in 2015...Romo will be 35 next year anyway...

Half my closest friends are Cowboys fans...It's nauseating believe me...They are absolutely geeked at the chance of getting JF...They all think the Boys are going to suck this year anyway...I'm not saying they will do it...I am saying it's absolutely a Jerry kind of move...As an NFL fan I would love it to be honest...It would break Twitter... :lol:

Edited by KOKBILLS

I'm guessing Romo would start another season then they would get rid of him if they Draft JF...The Cowboys are in for a rough year in 2014...I think even Jerry knows it...They could use Romo as the scapegoat and go with JF in 2015...Romo will be 35 next year anyway...

Half my closest friends are Cowboys fans...It's nauseating believe me...They are absolutely geeked at the chance of getting JF...They all think the Boys are going to suck this year anyway...I'm not saying they will do it...I am saying it's absolutely a Jerry kind of move...As an NFL fan I would love it to be honest...It would break Twitter... :lol:

Cutting romo is 20m dead money NEXT year. It's 40m this year. He's definitely a cowboy 2 years.

Cutting romo is 20m dead money NEXT year. It's 40m this year. He's definitely a cowboy 2 years.

Well then...They cut him after 2 years I guess...

I don't think Romo's contract will stop Jerry from making a deal for JF...I very likely could be wrong about it...no question...But this is Jerry Jones we're talking about...If you try to apply too much logic it's VERY dangerous... :lol:

Well then...They cut him after 2 years I guess...

I don't think Romo's contract will stop Jerry from making a deal for JF...I very likely could be wrong about it...no question...But this is Jerry Jones we're talking about...If you try to apply too much logic it's VERY dangerous... :lol:

Even then it's like 12m in dead money. Jerry's crazy move WAS romo.

He's not paying romo 20m on the bench and he can't cut him for atleast 2 years.

Edited by NoSaint

Even then it's like 12m in dead money. Jerry's crazy move WAS romo.

He's not paying romo 20m on the bench and he can't cut him for atleast 2 years.

You were right Sir...

Maybe in the 2nd?... ;)

Good pick by Dallas. Much smarter than manziel when you get into the nuts and bolts of the cowboys roster.

Didn't they pick a C last year?

I wonder how this team that is apparently building their line will fare?