Jeremy Hill - RB (FJ 2.0)

No way I would pick Jamies high. When you're second year QB is coming off a SB win, do you really want to draft another QB early? Think Seattle is going to take a QB early this year?

I hope you are right, and I love your optimism. But Wilson probably showed more NFL ability in his rookie year game in Toronto vs. the Bills than EJ showed in his entire rookie season. I hope I am just being too harsh, but if the Bills somehow select Manziel, Carr, Murray, McCarron or some other signal-caller, you will not hear a complaint from me.

But back on topic, I like this Hill guy, but I think I'd rather see them address other needs first ... I would also be excited about Hyde, Seastrunk, Mason, or even a guy like Bo Oliver late. Hard to believe RBs have become a dime a dozen.

Edited by HankBulloughMellencamp

I hope you are right, and I love your optimism. But Wilson probably showed more NFL ability in his rookie year game in Toronto vs. the Bills than EJ showed in his entire rookie season. I hope I am just being too harsh, but if the Bills somehow select Manziel, Carr, Murray, McCarron or some other signal-caller, you will not hear a complaint from me.

Wilson played for a team where he could win a playoff game against Drew Brees passing for less than 100 yards. EJ lost a game where the Bills scored 31 points.

2 entirely different situations. EJ played like a rookie Qb. The expectations some folks have is unreal & you're kiddingng yourself if you think these rookies are going to be world beaters right from the start.