Kirk Ferentz is a great coach that produces talent.

Side story about Ferentz.

I was talking to Dave Caldwell the Jags GM awhile back when he was still with the Falcons. This was just before Buddy got hired. I asked Dave if he put in for the Bills GM job, he said he had not. I asked him if he had and he had been hired who would be his coach? Ferentz was his answer.

Side story about Ferentz.

I was talking to Dave Caldwell the Jags GM awhile back when he was still with the Falcons. This was just before Buddy got hired. I asked Dave if he put in for the Bills GM job, he said he had not. I asked him if he had and he had been hired who would be his coach? Ferentz was his answer.

Nice. Ferentz was in the NFL before, he was the OL coach for Baltimore Ravens in 2000. He also coached under Hayden Fry. Listen to the assistant coaches FRY had. Bob Stoops, Barry Alvarez, Kirk Ferentz, Bill Snyder, Dan McCarney, Brent Billema

He may not have a consistent contender in the Big 10 but he goes to bowls and wins a majority of them

http://btn.com/2014/...f-last-5-years/

He has put less quality recruits in the NFL. Same as Ohio St. There are three guys I would love to see in a Bills uniform. C.J FEDORAWITZ T.E Iowa great pick for 3rd or 4th. Christian Kirksy Lb Iowa 4th round and MLB James Morris Iowa. Any one of these three has the talent to push for a starting spot. Morris won the MLB job as a FRESHMAN in the big ten. He also had 5 more sacks than Jadevean Clowney. I'd love it and so would my fellow Bills fans.

Don't the Bills already have enough Iowa tight ends? Both Maoeki and Chandler are Iowa products.