Non Relocation Agreement

Have you seen the lease? And regarding the non-relocation document that's 20 pages, have you seen a signed version? Again, how did you find this in the first place?

The politicians responsible have published the documents online, hence the link--- it's public information. That's why it's at Erie.gov. It's not a secret.

And here I thought I would join and share some encouraging news.

It is encouraging. I don't think most have read through it. It appears Erie County would get involved if, say, the Bon Jovi group emerged as the leading candidate.

The politicians responsible have published the documents online, hence the link--- it's public information. That's why it's at Erie.gov. It's not a secret.

It is encouraging. I don't think most have read through it. It appears Erie County would get involved if, say, the Bon Jovi group emerged as the leading candidate.

Did you see it before Razor posted it? I was under the assumption this wasn't public knowledge. You'd figure our scribes over at the News would have linked it to one of their articles by now.

And the last thing the league wants is a public court battle over this. The lease ensures local ownership.

Never intended to offend, just wondered where you stumbled on something link this.

Did you see it before Razor posted it? I was under the assumption this wasn't public knowledge. You'd figure our scribes over at the News would have linked it to one of their articles by now.

Never intended to offend, just wondered where you stumbled on something link this.

Yes, I'd seem it before. He didn't actually link to it. Just curious: why do you think it is posted at the official Erie County government website if it's not official?

Yes, I'd seem it before. He didn't actually link to it. Just curious: why do you think it is posted at the official Erie County government website if it's not official?

The website was erie.gov but it was quite a long hyperlink with "upload" in it -these local websites aren't too difficult to play around with, so I misguidedly wondered if somebody could have uploaded their own file as a gag.

Looking into this further, it does look like Poloncarz actually did tweet out the link last month, I must have missed it. http://www.wgr550.com/Read-the-Buffalo-Bills-Non-Relocation-Agreement/18680395

Funny thing too, the last page of the document has TBD whipping boy Jeff Littman's number. I'm sure he's always open to suggestions.

The buyout option in 2019 is only for relocating the team to a new stadium within the current market. Which can range the same as the TV blackout. Luckily, Toronto/Canada is not considered to be part of the Bills market so they are set until the lease ends in 2020. The team could then move in 2021 if someone doesn't re-up the contract or a new stadium hasn't been built by 2019 with a new long-term lease.