Bills Girl Reporter?

fbzh2

Does anyone know what happened to the girl reporter(name?) who worked for the Bills last year? She worked with Chris Brown and Murphy, and did off-field individual player interviews, and visited with their families.

My wife and daughter looked forward to those personal “human interest” stories, which they felt made these guys more like neighbors and regular people, and not some out of control superstar. I know they would be very disappointed if this insight is no longer done this season.

Does anyone know what happened to the girl reporter(name?) who worked for the Bills last year? She worked with Chris Brown and Murphy, and did off-field individual player interviews, and visited with their families.

My wife and daughter looked forward to those personal “human interest” stories, which they felt made these guys more like neighbors and regular people, and not some out of control superstar. I know they would be very disappointed if this insight is no longer done this season.

http://www.wkbw.com/about/personalities/news-team/242430341.html

I think this is who you're referring to.

http://www.wkbw.com/.../242430341.html

I think this is who you're referring to.

Thank you. I’ll pass this along to my wife and daughter. Their interest was with the stories, but I am sure they will appreciate the info on the reporter as well, and will no doubt wonder if the series will continue with someone new.

Thank you again.

There is a new one though who the Bills hired recently... Alexandra Vitale. Not sure if she has same role.

Thanks....

There is a new one though who the Bills hired recently... Alexandra Vitale. Not sure if she has same role.

I did notice, the day after they annoucned Alexadra Vitale being hired, the entire look of the web-site changed....