Offensive Playmaker's Mock Draft

Happy Easter to all. With less than 3 weeks until the draft i have decided to post another mock. This time its heavy with offensive weapons for EJ and the gang.

Rd. 1: Eric Ebron TE North Carolina - Dynamic pass catching TE who can stretch defenses and is a nightmare for linebackers to cover

Rd. 2: Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida State: will possibly fall to round 2 due to immaturity. If he does, he would be an absolute steal. Huge receiver with great play making ability. as well as some familiarity with EJ

Rd. 3. Ju'wann James OT Tennessee: Perfect fit at Right Tackle for the Bills for years to come

Rd. 4. De'Anthony Thomas RB Oregon: change of pace running back who reminds me of Sproles. May be a small player but his speed and the cuts this kid make are ridiculous

Rd. 5. Colt Lyerla TE Oregon: Our TE group is quite crowded but it doesnt include a lot of talent. Why not draft this kid to add another deadly weapon for EJ

Rd. 7. Ed Reynolds S Stanford: got a chance to watch him play in high school. He was a beast back then and translated some of that to college. although he started his career quietly, his 2012 season was a breakout season. unfortunately he didnt have a great senior season and this will cause him to drop to us here

I do want some pass rushers in the draft but imagining something like this would be crazy. This would make the Bills offense unstoppable