Risers and fallers in the 2014 draft class

Wanted to get everyone's opinions on who their "under the radar," and/or "sleeper" picks are. Who do you think will jump up and who'll fall, may it be a few slots or multiple slots...

Here are my fallers:

The QB's:

The closer we get and the more I think about it, I just don't see the hype around the guys that are pegged to be at the top of this years QB class, with the exception of Bortles. And even he doesn't seem like a top 5 pick, IMHO.

Granted there are a couple teams that are desperate for a signal caller, but I can only see one pulling the trigger...Oakland. And I'm not so sure they get it right and take Bortles.

The "2nd" tier guys, IMHO have an equal shot of making a name for themselves in the NFL. McCarron = WINNER. Can he carry a team on his arm? Who knows, but you can't argue how successful the kid has been. Mettenberger...how are you not impressed with his workout only 3 months removed from ACL surgery? How about the underdog, Garoppolo (sp)?

Anyway, I can see Bortles (i think Oakland takes Manziel) & Bridgewater, falling out of the top 10...maybe even into the later part of round one where we'll see some wheeling and dealing by Houston and Jacksonville. Cleveland can stay put and land a QB @ 26.

Ebron...He's very good as a receiving TE, but I think he's a one trick pony and a luxury pick that only a few teams in late rd 1 can afford. I don't think he's as a complete TE as Amaro, ASJ, Niklas, Fiedorwicz, or Gilmore for that matter. Yes, he's probably the best receiver of the bunch, buch the rest of these guys can stay on the field with a hand in the dirt and block...wierd that TE's should be able to block, eh?

Risers:

The "other" OT's:

I've been a big fan of Martin, Moses, and Bitonio for a while now. I've seen mixed opinions on whether or not Martin and Bitonio come in as OG's or OT's, but I see all three of these guys as being quality RT's, with Moses leading the group.

It'd be a surprise, but not over all that much of a shock if these guys go in rd 1...aside from Martin as he's been graded out at a rd 1 talent for some time now.

Moncrief...you guys are probably sick of me talking about this kid, but homeboy is good. I can see a team like Cinci picking him up and putting him opposite Green. Not only would that provide a legit #2 option opposite of Mr. Green, but it may make the Red Rockets lipstick come out and save/resurrect his career. Then again, I was way off when I was stoked about Sanu a couple years ago.

Thoughts, opinions, complaints?