What about a trade with Chicago?

The Bears are in a desperate need for a DL and so are many team behind them. I think the Bills should try to pull a trade off with them at 9 to give them the best DL available. We pick up their 1st, 3rd, and 5th round picks, draft Ebron at 14 grab a big WR at 2 then use the rest to fill out our lineup... Thoughts?

just stop with these stupid threads.

Sorry, but I can't see Lewan dropping to 41 or even Martin to 26! Big shock if that happens. My bet is they don't get past 20 even if the Bills pass on Lewan. At least four OTs go in the first 20 picks. Rams, Browns, Bucs, Bills, Dolphins all need help at OT and realize they won't win without OL. OT was at a premium last year and will be again this year. I can only hope the Bills #9 will be the best OT on the board and that is likely to be Lewan. I thnk he will be a keeper for years to come. Just my opinion.

In the Top 200 players and the top 17 LTs, Lewan is the LEAST likely to play another position besides LT. He'll be fine for LT, and he's the third-best LT on our board albeit with a 106-pick drop if played at his second-best position. We are not moving Cordy Glenn.

CIN or NO or SD are the most-likely to want a non-versatile LT, but they all want similar positions (CB, LT, DT). CIN at #24 has the choice of Dee Ford and Verrett, SD at #25 takes the player CIN doesn't or takes Lewan, and then NO at #27 wants a CB, and Fuller's the temptation.

Please no more, however well reasoned, theoretical trade threads. None of them EVER materialize.

Except for, ya know, last year. When others, not just myself, predicted the the Rams would trade up to eight to pick Austin.

Dude...Do you love her?!?!???

For the next 40 days, there is nothing else to do, but imagine and anticipate. I’ve been following the trade to #1 rumor (Clowney makes most sense, Manziel makes no sense), but I think Whaley lets the draft come to him at 9. Depending on who is there at 9, and, say, the 49ers want to give us half of their 6 Top 100 picks for a downfield receiver to pair with Crabtree, I think Bills would score major players. Bills have done it before with Cordy and Kiko. I’ve simulated the trade with the 49ers, but I’m also looking at Rams and Browns.

BILLS trade their 9 to SF for their RD1#30, RD2#56, RD3#77, RD5#170

SF takes Cooks, Evans or Lee

30-Zack Martin OG Notre Dame

41-Taylor Lewan OT Michigan

56-Davante Adams WRF Fresno State

73-A Seferian-Jenkins TE Washington

77-Chris Borland ILB Wisconsin

109-Terrence Brooks FS Florida State

149-Ty Zimmerman SS Kansas State

170-Michael Schofield OT Michigan

185-Rashaad Reynolds CB Oregon State

224-Connor Shaw QB South Carolina

BILLS drop to #13 and pick up RAMS RD2#44

STL wants Watkins and Pryor at 2 and 9

1 13 Buffalo Mike Evans WRF Texas A&M

2 41 Buffalo Taylor Lewan OT Michigan

2 44 Buffalo Lamarcus Joyner FS Florida State

3 73 Buffalo Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame

4 109 Buffalo Anthony Steen OG Alabama

5 149 Buffalo Max Bullough ILB Michigan State

6 185 Buffalo Brock Vereen SS Minnesota

7 224 Buffalo Connor Shaw QB South Carolina

BILLS trade their 9 to CLE for their RD1#26, RD2#35

1 26 Buffalo Zack Martin OT Notre Dame

2 35 Buffalo Shayne Skov ILB Stanford

3 73 Buffalo A Seferian-Jenkins TE Washington

4 109 Buffalo Lache Seastrunk RBF Baylor

5 149 Buffalo Cody Latimer WRF Indiana

6 185 Buffalo Brock Vereen SS Minnesota

7 224 Buffalo Connor Shaw QB South Carolina

If we drop all the way down to #30 and select an OG, I would puke. lol.

I really doubt ASJ is available in the 3rd, or that Latimer is available in the 5th...didn't he just have an amazing pro-day?