(OT) U2 Tour Dates will be Announced Monday

Rico

Also,

Q. When is the latest I can join U2.Com to be involved in the Internet ticket pre-sale?

A. You must have joined U2.Com by Monday evening 24th January to gain access to the Internet ticket pre-sale, which will cover the bands first North American leg and the European leg of the 2005 tour.

I caught the first (Sunrise, Office Depot Center) and last (Miami, American Airlines Arena) shows of the Elevation tour. To paraphrase Chris Farley in "Tommy Boy", It was AWESOME! A friend of mine was able to bootleg the first show using some RF recording gadgets. He cleaned it up for some great discs.

I'll probably have to forego some stuff to fit these babies in my budget, but I'll do it.

I caught the first (Sunrise, Office Depot Center) and last (Miami, American Airlines Arena) shows of the Elevation tour.  To paraphrase Chris Farley in "Tommy Boy", It was AWESOME!  A friend of mine was able to bootleg the first show using some RF recording gadgets.  He cleaned it up for some great discs.

I'll probably have to forego some stuff to fit these babies in my budget, but I'll do it.

214817[/snapback]

U2 rocks...one of a few bands that I have liked my entire life(ages 13-30)