[closed]Bills Eatin It Up In FA !!

T master

WOW ! It's another exiting day if your a Bills fan we have signed 3 get it 3 players today of which 1 has had a pro bowl we are moving ahead by leaps & bounds !

Our proven players one of which that had a team high year last year in receptions, Chandler we will more than likely let walk . We couldn't have paid our guy the money he proved he deserves by his out put by simply leading the team & setting team records 2 consecutive years in a row that just wouldn't be right !!

The Byrd thing was a given . I don't know what 6 years $56 mill nets you per year against the cap but the bills don't pay that kind of money unless your a QB named Fitz !! When you prove what you can do & your history shows it they can't pay that kind of cash it would just be wrong in so many ways !!

Here's a little something on our 2 FA pick ups that gives me very high optimism that we are heading in the right direction with these signings .

C. Williams - 2008 1st round pick who flamed out in Chicago but then resurrected his career "A BIT" over the last 2 years with the Rams . :doh:

K. Rivers - SB Nation blog said Rivers had a QUIET but PRETTY PRODUCTIVE season . Rivers the former 1st rounder the Bills HOPE to SQUEEZE production out of . :wallbash:

Man I can't wait till this season starts WOW it just doesn't get any better than being a Bills fan this time of year, the only thing that might be any better is being a player !! Well we must have a ton of confidence in our coaching staff to pay this kind of money for these highly touted players only to know we have in place the coaching staff to mold these guys back in to top tear :cry: talent !

WOW are you all as excited as i am ? I'm thinking we go 7 & 9 this year with these kind of additions !!!

GO BILLS !!!! :thumbsup: Go ahead slay me ! I can take it ...