Empire programming better these days

spidey

Maybe closing shop wasnt such a bad idea. I have been watching Empire Remembers all week long. Nice to relive all those WNY memories of Bonnies, Bills, Sabres, Bisons, Niagara etc. Much better than junk they have been showing for the last year or so.

Maybe closing shop wasnt such a bad idea.  I have been watching Empire Remembers all week long.  Nice to relive all those WNY memories of Bonnies, Bills, Sabres, Bisons, Niagara etc.    Much better than junk they have been showing for the last year or so.

Agreed..... I'm all choked up!

Agreed..... I'm all choked up!

213371[/snapback]

All kidding aside, I turned it on last night just to see what they would put on and I ended up leaving it on for over an hour. The "Remembers" program was great and I really was a bit choked up about how great this station was and what we are losing.

When did they produce all these "Remembers" programs, is this what they've been doing with the 22 hours a day they weren't broadcasting live?

great idea... anyone?

213386[/snapback]

seems its a different segment for each two hours. Right now I am watching about Bonny basketball the national Championship attempt without the Big Cat. Man talked about choed up. I remember it was like yesterday when we were watching when Bob broke that leg and we were all in tears. I remember sending Bob a get well card from the family and getting back a personal thank you card with Autographs inside.

seems its a different segment for each two hours.   Right now I am watching about Bonny basketball the national Championship attempt without the Big Cat.   Man talked about choed up.   I remember it was like yesterday when we were watching when Bob broke that leg and we were all in tears.   I remember sending Bob a get well card from the family and getting back a personal thank you card with Autographs inside.

213404[/snapback]

I had to make him a bootie to fit over his cast. I was a JR in high school at the time. Naturally the yarn was brown and trimmed with white. He use to come to our house and shoot pool in the basement.