A new thread on Travis for BINYC

Please, God, I don't ask for much, but please let both DC Tom and BF stumble upon this thread.  It has all the markings of a legend...

214157[/snapback]

You're here, I'm here...BF's taking a nap. All we need now is taterhill, Darin, and LA, and we're set...

I never used a racial slur....

214197[/snapback]

He's referring to me and to one of my posts in a thread about Jerry Gray and the hiring of minority coaches. In it, I wondered why more young black coaches were being passed over for older white retreads like Norv Turner who have already proven themselves to suck. Of course, I didn't say "white" retreads but "cracker" retreads.

Keep in mind that:

A. I watch a lot of Family Guy, South Park, and Chappelle, and so this type of politically incorrect humor is deeply ingrained in me.

B. I'm probably a lot younger than Bill, and Bill may not be familiar with what passes for humor these days among the young whippersnappers...i.e. he overreacted.

C. I'm a "cracker" myself.

I will take up your wise advice, Bill, and now put you on my ignore list for the sake of keeping the peace. No hard feelings. I expect you'll do the same for me... :blink:

If you dont like my posts, you should try not reading them. It will give you more time to endlessly bash Drew, and you can practice up on your racial slurs which you hold so dear.

Now, run along little Asswipe.

214154[/snapback]

bump for bill in nyc :(:lol: