Bill Cowher kicks the snot out of

AKC

Petty arguments aside, I think it's time to realize that Tom Brady just makes plays for his team when they are needed and is the best QB in the NFL.

216234[/snapback]

I absolutely agree that Brady is the best quarterback in the NFL. Especially after today, you must give credit where it's due - and our troll thread-starting catchphrase-loving friend here is simply too stubborn and/or retarded to do that.

You might say that if you included that with Tom Brady QBing the Steelers today the end result would likely have been very similar.

Another hilariously wrong assertion (or "original", if you prefer). Brady has proven that he is a great quarterback and he's not simply a "dink and dunk" or a system passer; he would be successful on any team in the NFL in any system because he's smart and calm - two of the most important traits of a winning quarterback. Pathetic stats like completions and attempts, which your favorite player can hang his hat on, are essentially meaningless.

I don't expect something as simple as this to get through to you (maybe if I used hand puppets instead?), but you can't blame me for trying!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might say that if you included that with Tom Brady QBing the Steelers today the end result would likely have been very similar.

216239[/snapback]

On the flip side,

the Pats would've gone to ZERO Super Bowls the past 4 years if not for Mo Lewis. ;)

BB oughta sign Lewis to a 1-game contract next week to get him the Ring he deserves.

:D:lol::lol:

On the flip side,

the Pats would've gone to ZERO Super Bowls the past 4 years if not for Mo Lewis. ;)

BB oughta sign Lewis to a 1-game contract next week to get him the Ring he deserves.

:D  :lol:  :lol:

216281[/snapback]

lmao....dude, you're getting really good at veiling the crusade.....I need to catch up to you in that ability ;)