Possible Free Agent Impact of new coaches

jahbonas

Pettigrew in a heartbeat. He's 100x better than Chandler.

And there's no way Chandler gets resigned. He will ask for too much considering his production.

With his age and the reality that the there are plenty of FA available this offseason I do not know if I believe he will ask too much.

Jermichael Finley

Dustin Keller

Brandon Pettigrew

Fred Davis

Dennis Pitta

Jeff Cumberland

Dallas Clark

Ben Hartsock

Kellen Winslow

Jimmy Graham

Kellen Davis...

All FA. All better and/or younger and/or cheaper and/or combinations of both/all then Chandler. Chandler is an ideal 2nd TE. Good in the red zone, good enough to play in double sets.

With his age and the reality that the there are plenty of FA available this offseason I do not know if I believe he will ask too much.

Jermichael Finley

Dustin Keller

Brandon Pettigrew

Fred Davis

Dennis Pitta

Jeff Cumberland

Dallas Clark

Ben Hartsock

Kellen Winslow

Jimmy Graham

Kellen Davis...

All FA. All better and/or younger and/or cheaper and/or combinations of both/all then Chandler. Chandler is an ideal 2nd TE. Good in the red zone, good enough to play in double sets.

Wifey used to babysit Hartsock, she'd be ecstatic if we signed him. I on the other hand would be underwhelmed.

Wifey used to babysit Hartsock, she'd be ecstatic if we signed him. I on the other hand would be underwhelmed.

agreed, but he and Kellen Davis would both be cheaper friendlier backups then what we have behind Chandler. I am in favor of retaining Mr. Chandler as a 2nd TE and more importantly noting that we do not have better on the roster at this time. Graham is going to stay in NO. Pitta will probably stay in Baltimore for a franchise.**see below.

Kellen Davis went to HS about 30 minutes North of where I grew up, Adrian, Michigan. Was profiled a lot in the area.

Causin is a RFA, for those who do not know.

Ravens FA

Dallas Clark

Terrence Cody

Ed Dickson

Corey Graham

James Ihedigbo

Arthur Jones

Jacoby Jones

Jeromy Miles

Eugene Monroe

Michael Oher

Dennis Pitta

Bernard Scott

Daryl Smith

Brandon Stokley (planning on retirement)

I would like for us to take a swing at Daryl Smith. I wanted him last off season and he proved to be a top level LB this season. With a new D and some questions there I think he is an upgrade at the position and would work well to replace Bradham/Alonso/Moats at whatever position to make adjustments elsewise. Smith would move to Mike, his position in Baltimore, while Alonso slides to Will and Lawson to Sam. In a 34 add Hughes as the Jack or blitzing LB.